This Web Hosting Agreement is between Cyberison and the person/persons who use our website hosting and domain service. Please read carefully to ensure you understand our Refund & Cancellation Policy before purchasing any of our products or services.
You agree to these terms by using Cyberison or any services provided by Cyberison, any related service or services offered by it’s partners:
1. Refund Policy
- 1.1→ If you are unhappy with any aspect of our service, please contact our support department who will attempt to rectify the situation. If the problem cannot be fixed and you are unhappy with the service you are entitled to a refund within 30 Dayss. There are no refunds past the 30 Days period.
- 1.2→ Refunds are not available for .COM, .NET, .ORG or any other domain names, SSL Certificates, Domain Transfer In fees, Domain Transfer Out fees, or any other products or services provided by Cyberison through other companies.
- 1.3→ No refunds will be made if we terminate your hosting or other services due to violation of our Acceptable Use Policy or any other violation of our Terms and Conditions, except as may be provided therein. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- 1.4→ Setup fees are non-refundable.
- 1.5→ Payment Getway Fees are non-refundable.
- 1.6→ Credit on your account cannot be refunded and must be used for purchases and renewals.
- 1.7→ No refunds are provided for VPS or Dedicated servers under any circumstances.
- 1.8→ Accounts purchased under a promotion, with or without a promo code, are excluded from the 30 Days money back guarantee.
- 1.9→ Any funds sent to Cyberison which are in excess of the amount owed can only be reimbursed in credit and cannot be refunded.
2. Cancellation Policy
You agree to comply with these Cancellation Policies. Any violation of either, these Terms and Policies or the other rules, regulations or policies noted above may serve as cause for Cyberison to suspend or terminate your account. You agree that Cyberison has the right, with or without notice, to suspend or terminate your account upon the first or subsequent occurrence of any of the following
- 2.1→ If you voluntarily cancel your service due to the reason that any service not included in the package you requested is unavailable, you will not be eligible for a refund. This includes any service, including development-related services, that is not explicitly mentioned in the package
- 2.2→ We do not provide any development services with hosting services. You will not be eligible for a refund if you make a cancellation request due to non-delivery of development services after hosting purchase.
Version 2.1, February 13, 2023